Wednesday, August 28, 2013



 I have to admit i was actually exited for the second day of high school.  I will probably get bored after the teachers start giving us homework.  The second day of school was not much of a difference than the first day.  The teachers were still telling us about them and their class, and the students were still trying to set up everything on their laptops.  Some teachers were more strict and did not waste any time, they got right to work and assigned us homework.  We did not do much in human geography today.  Some people did not set up their blogs so I, and a couple other students, helped them set up their blogs.  I am very exited to learn more about this class; because honestly, i have no idea what we are going to learn.  i hope we learn interesting things and I'm very exited for the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment