Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Absent!

Hello Mr. Schick,
As you know, I was absent today.  I went to Johns Hopkins because my mom thinks i have chronic limes disease or something.  I don't, so thats good.  She thinks that because i did have limes disease before, like the whole bullsi thingy, and i have joint pain.  So my mom was talking to her friend who has chronic limes disease and her friend said it was eating away at her joints and it is really bad.  So my mom started freaking out because i have joint pain too, but that just because i have hypermobility in my joint, and when I'm growing they will hurt a little.  So I went to Johns Hopkins, and everythings good! My mom is relieved! that is why is was absent.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it wasn't Lyme disease! My daughter had that her junior year and it was no fun at all. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete